Hospitality & Tourism Qualifications
Our students rate us 4.8/5 stars on Trustpilot
“Amazing experience with amazing tutor…”“Amazing experience with amazing tutor. I am undertaking a diploma in Hospitality and Tourism which has taught me a lot in the industry. The tutor is very helpful at all times and always providing great commentary on all my assignments helping me achieve 100% in my goal.” – Joe. P
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio, plus plan your business for success
- Receive expert guidance from Business Coaches on how to start and manage your new business.
- learn the essential skills needed to work in the wedding and event management industries.
- Understand how a hotel operates and learn effective management policies
- Learn to manage hotel reception including customer service and communication
- Learn to manage a variety of hotel food services including room service, bar and restaurant
- Improve the ratings of your current hotel with new knowledge and deeper insight!
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
The best course in tourism we offer is the Advanced Certificate in Travel & Tourism. This course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality and combines four Travel and Hospitality courses into one Advanced Certificate, offering you a range of information whilst saving you money.
Approximately 300 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Absolutely. The Career Academy offers a variety of practical online tourism courses to help you succeed. All courses come with expert guidance and unlimited tutor support.
The Certificate in Event Management is the best course we offer to kickstart your event management career. This course is perfect for those wanting to start their own events business or work in the industry. Special event planning can include many types of events, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards.
Absolutely. The Career Academy offers a practical Event Management course which you can complete online and with expert guidance and unlimited tutor support.
You can become a certified event manager and launch your career by completing a Certificate in Event Management.
With the Certificate in Wedding Planning you’ll be ready to start your own business, work for a bridal consultancy or at a wedding venue. The International Live Events Association has endorsed The Career Academy as an Approved Education Partner and have accredited the Certificate in Wedding Planning. If you are wanting to start a wedding planning business, it is best to complete the Wedding Planning Business Pathway to set you up with all the skills to succeed.
If you love the romance of weddings and enjoy the challenge of planning every tiny detail, then the Certificate in Wedding Planning will equip you with the knowledge to have a successful career as a wedding planner.