Advanced Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism
Gain an endorsed certificate & advance your career in Hospitality & Tourism!
This course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality and combines our four Travel and Hospitality courses into one Advanced Certificate, offering you a range of information whilst saving you money.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~300 Hours | 12 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Advance Your Career in Hospitality & Tourism
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just $1,795 + GST
Or from only $25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Increase your job prospects and learn key office Hospitality & Tourism skills
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants who are qualified in Hospitality & Tourism
The Advanced Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism comprises the following courses;
- Introduction to Human Nutrition & Cooking
- Kitchen and Food Management
- Planning a Menu
- Scope and Nature of Catering Services & Personnel Management
- Management of Catering Services
- Introduction to the Bar Industry
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Mixing Drinks & Service Procedures
- Fundamentals of Wine Appreciation
- Travel Industry Overview
- Money, Insurance, Legalities and Other Issues
- Transport – Airline Reservations
- Transport – Car Rental
- Transport – Other
- Package Tours
- Travel Agency Procedure Systems
- Scope & Nature of Hotel Management
- Organisation of the Workplace
- Staff Management
- Control Systems in Hotels
- Front Desk Management
- Servicing Rooms & General Cleaning
- Building & Facility Management
- Activities Management
- Food Service in Hotels
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 10-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
Frequently Asked Questions
This course costs $1,795 + GST or only $25 per week on a no deposit, interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 300 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Tourism Officer. These jobs in Australia earn approximately $98,079 per year but can be as high as $153,924 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 1800 837 550 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 10 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.