Event Management & Wedding Planning Business Pathway
You know what you want, it’s time to go after itIf it’s your dream to make a mark with your own Event Management & Wedding Planning Business, start by choosing a wedding planning course pathway that includes Certificates in Event Management & Wedding Planning – and a Start Your Own Business course. Event management and wedding planning courses should teach you how to compile a business plan for a wedding planner, manage the location, liaise effectively with clients and vendors, and plan an event from the initial concept to clean up. Enrol today and run your own show.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Upskill in Administration
Be awarded with an industry-recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Learn how to prepare a business plan for a wedding planner
- Understand some relevant facets of marketing
- Legitimise your approach with clients and vendors
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio, or CV
- Developed by experienced Event Managers & Wedding Planners
- Receive expert guidance from experienced Business Coaches
- Online event management and wedding planning courses – earn while you learn
- This course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality
- Scope and Nature of Event Management
- Developing the Concept
- Physical and Human Resources
- Project Logistics
- Marketing an Event
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Staging the Event
- After the Event
- Introduction to Weddings
- Planning a Wedding
- Managing People for a Wedding
- Managing Locations Associated with a Wedding
- Managing the Programme
- Managing Services in Support of a Wedding
- Managing the Wedding Client
- Managing the Wedding Day
- Planning Your Wedding Business
- Operating a Wedding Business
- Starting Up
- Preparing your Business Plan
- Marketing and Social Media
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Cashflow Management
- Planning for Profit
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Understanding GST
- Financial Statement Analysis
One hour of one-to-one mentoring with a Business Coach
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $545
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $545 discount, with a 10 business day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
This course costs $2,450 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 400 hours, and you’ll have up to 18 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Events/Wedding Planner or Small Business Owner.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 1800 837 550 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 10-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
Working as an Event/Wedding Planner is a great career choice for those capable of juggling multiple tasks under pressure. Special event planning can include many types of events, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. You should complete an Event Management & Wedding Planning Business Pathway if you have no experience – or to ensure your current business succeeds.
Take 15% off.
Kickstart your career this weekend with 15% off all courses. Reshape your life, earn a promotion, or start your new career.