The Career Academy Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources
Learn effective Personnel Management and create great teams!
Create great teams and push personnel to the best of their abilities. Human resource management or HR, manages the relationship between people and the organisation they work in. It includes responsibility for recruitment, training programs and staff performance.
Our 100 hour online course covers key HR legislation, communication skills, factors that influence workplace conditions and culture, basic supervising cultures, recruitment and induction processes, planning and conducting staff training and much more.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Learn about Payroll and essential Employment Legislation – termination of Employment, rewards, remuneration and performance
- Effectively build and create personnel suited to the tasks
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
Improve upon your management skill set by understanding your personnel. Human resources requires the understanding of human behaviours, communicating with staff, managing safety standards and effectively recruiting the correct people for the job.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, each module taking around 10 hours
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: 100 hours Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
About the developers: This course has been developed by experienced Human Resource & Personnel Management practitioners.
Our Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources Covers ten modules
- Human behaviour
- Workplace communications
- Workplace health and safety
- Controlling Operations
- Recruitment and Induction
- Staff training
- Work teams
- Positive Discipline
- Grievances and Complaints
- Monitoring and Reporting
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!
- Get that promotion & become a Certified Accounts Administrator
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate – with an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administrator or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
Investment: $995 + GST from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification:Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Pathway opportunities: Follow this certificate course with the Diploma in Accounting to become a Senior Accounts Administrator and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians.
Course Level: 4