- Get an Advanced Certificate in Microsoft Excel to add to your CV
- Master using VLOOKUP and XLOOKUP functions to combine and cross-reference data
- Learn how Tables allow you to reference dynamic ranges – no more having to reset your ranges!
- Learn how to quickly consolidate and analyse data into meaningful Pivot Table reports
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
This course is designed for
This course is suitable for anyone who is already knowledgeable in the topics covered in our Certificate in Microsoft Excel and Intermediate Certificate in Microsoft Excel and is the next step to becoming a proficient user of Excel.
Pre-requisites: Certificate in Microsoft Excel and the Intermediate Certificate in Microsoft Excel OR already have intermediate level Excel knowledge and skills.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 30 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
- CITG158 – Importing and Saving Plain Text Files
- CITG159 – Lookup and Cross-Reference
- CITG160 – Preparing Data for Reporting
- CITG161 – Using Tables
- CITG162 – Pivot Tables
- CITG163 – Pivot Charts
Course Pricing: $350 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan