Certificate in Reception & Office Support
Understand working on reception. Become a certified receptionist or PA in ten weeks or less!
Learn key office and administrative skills, enabling you to fulfil a reception, administration or office support role. You’ll gain an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication. Plus, our experienced tutors will support you every step of the way. No prior experience necessary.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Gain an employer recognised qualification and add to your CV
- Increase your job prospects and learn key office and administrative skills
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Learn online, at your own pace, with tutor support by phone and email
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you! Gain the skills to become a Certified Receptionist
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with experience and knowledge in the Administration field
Duration: 110 hours, study at your own pace ideally completing a 10 hour module per week.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Advanced Certificate in Xero upon successful completion of this course.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Covering eleven modules
- Role of a Receptionist
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Organise Schedules
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Dealing with Invoicing, Credit Policies and Cash Management
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!