Accounts Administration and Payroll Pathway
Become a Certified Accounts Administrator and gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians!
Fast track your Accounts Administration and Payroll career and become an Accounting Technician. This Program is unique to The Career Academy and specifically designed for those looking to begin their Accounts Administration career. AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
This course requires two years of accounting/ bookkeeping experience as a prerequisite to enrolment.
- Fast track your accounts administration career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an Approved Training Provider
- Become a accounts administrator and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians Global (AAT)
- Gain this qualification for your CV and stand out to prospective employers
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Gain AAT Professional Membership – once you successfully complete this qualification and meet the AAT membership criteria, you can apply for AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status.
- FREE Student Membership to IPA upon enrolment and Graduate Associate Membership of IPA upon completion!
Qualification Details: Gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians Global. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers. Your AAT membership will be awarded by AAT Global, not AAT Australia.
Investment: $2,450 + GST or from only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: Approximately 300 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months until you complete.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Payroll is not currently compatible with Apple products.
This Course also Includes
AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting
Comprises the following modules:
– Accounting & Business Prior Knowledge Quiz
Accounting with Excel:
– Accounting using Microsoft Excel
– Accounting and Business
– Determining Profit
– Issues in Income Determination & Asset Valuation
Advanced Accounting Principles:
– Tracking Cash & Controlling Assets
– Internal Decision Making
– Analysing Financial Reports
– Financial Reporting Framework
– Cost Classification
– Costing Methods
– Product & Process Costing
– Standard Costs & Variance Analysis
Advanced Management Accounting:
– Activity Based Costing
– Budgeting & CVP Analysis
– Performance Management & Measurement
– Inventory Management & Planning
– Management Accounting: Budgeting
– Management Accounting: Decision and Control
– Fundamentals of Income Tax
– Understanding GST
Accounting with Xero:
– Introduction to Xero Online
– Xero Chart of Accounts
– Managing Contacts with Xero
– Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
– Xero Purchases & Bills
– Xero Bank Reconciliation & Managing Accounts
– Xero Reporting Overview
– Xero & Payroll Add-ons
– Bank Reconciliation & Activity Statement Preparation with Xero
– Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
– Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
– Budgeting with Xero
– Tracking Categories in Xero
– Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
– Customising Templates in Xero
– How to Make the Most of Xero
– SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 1
– SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 2
– SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 3
– Verification, Completeness & Justification
– Financial Statements of Limited Companies
– Accounting Systems & Controls
– External Auditing
Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate administrator online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, GST, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting
Step two is completing the AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting. This compressive qualification covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluation of financial performance. This comprehensive course builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Accounts, Administration & Payroll. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.
AAT Professional Membership
To be eligible to pursue AAT Professional Membership you are required to complete six AAT Assessments. By completing the assessments within The Career Academy Advanced Certificate in Accounting you qualify for an exemption from three of these exams, and you must complete the other three exams on-site at one of the AAT facilities in the main centres across Australia. The three exams that you must complete at the AAT venue are Financial Statements of Limited Companies, External Auditing and the Professional Synoptic Assessment.
The AAT Professional Advanced Certificate in Accounting is recognised by the Association of Accounting Technicians
Get a FREE membership to AAT on completion!
What our students say about this course
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course