AAT Accounting Pathway Program
Advance Your Accounting Career & Earn MoreThis intermediate accounting Pathway Program will get your career moving. Begin with a Certificate in Accounting, continue on to a Diploma and become an Accounting Technician with this Association of Accounting Technicians course. Accounting Technicians work in all areas of finance and business, including assisting with preparing accounts, bookkeeping, managing payroll, and receiving and paying invoices. Begin our AAT accounting course online to learn basic, advanced, management and tax accounting skills. Explore accounting software, gain task management skills, explore financial statements, and prepare for the profession. Enrol in our AAT accounting courses online today to work towards advancing your accounting career.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Upskill in Accounting
Be awarded with an industry-recongised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Upskill and enjoy increased earning potential
- Move your accounting career forward
- Make new industry connections to access expert advice & support
- Attain Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) status & become a full member of AAT
- Gain complimentary membership to the Institute of Public Accountants
- Get student membership with the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) which will give you access to a wealth of advice and support to guide you through your studies, and beyond
- Access and save excel templates.
- How to open an Excel file and save this using a specific name.
- Identify and apply formulas and functions to calculate data.
- How to add content, such as pictures and charts, to spreadsheets.
- Apply filters to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate how to sort and manipulate spreadsheet data.
- Apply a range of formatting styles to spreadsheet data.
- Accounting and Business
- Determining Profit
- Issues in Income Determination & Asset Valuation
- Accounting Principles Assessment
- Tracking Cash & Controlling Assets
- Internal Decision Making
- Analysing Financial Reports
- Financial Reporting Framework
- Advanced Accounting Principles Assessment
- Cost Classification
- Costing Methods
- Product & Process Costing
- Standard Costs & Variance Analysis
- Management Accounting Assessment
- Activity Based Costing
- Budgeting & CVP Analysis
- Performance Management & Measurement
- Inventory Management & Planning
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Advanced Management Accounting Assessment
- Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Understanding GST
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases & Bills
- Reconciliation and Managing Accounts in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Reporting
- Introduction to Xero Add-ons
- Certificate in Xero Assessment
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
- Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
- Budgeting with Xero
- Tracking Categories in Xero
- Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
- Customising Templates in Xero
- Introduction to Projects & Expenses
- Advanced Certificate in Xero Assessment
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 1
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 2
- SPFR Framework For For-Profit Entities Part 3
- Verification, Completeness & Justification
- Accounting for a Full Year Case Study
- Looking Forward Case Study
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems & Controls
- Accounting Practices Assessment
- Introduction to the Accounting Profession
- Ethics and Standards
- Professional Education
- Practice Essentials
- Practice Security
- People and Processes
- Growing your Business
- Digital Business
- Sustaining Your Business
Become a certified Accounting Technician with the Institute of Public Accountants for FREE
On enrolment, you are eligible to apply for a Certified Accounting Technician student membership with the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). Throughout your course you’ll learn the skills you need to succeed and upon completion of your course with The Career Academy you will receive access to the Certified Accounting Technician program provided by the IPA so you can further upskill and gain a valuable certification to add to your CV.
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $545
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $545 discount, with a 10 business day money-back guarantee.
This practical guide covers a range of Accounting, Bookkeeping and taxation issues that Accountants need to be aware of when dealing with their business or clients. The eBook has been deliberately written using simple, easy-to-understand language, so that readers with a non-accounting background will find it easy to understand. The book is practical in nature and contains numerous worked examples, diagrams, flowcharts and commonly asked questions at the end of each chapter. Also included is a list of useful websites, a year-end checklist for bookkeepers and accountants and a comprehensive glossary of commonly used accounting and tax terms.
You’ll get instant access to this eBook once you enrol, plus many more free eBooks to help you study.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
This course costs $2,450 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 400 hours, and you’ll have up to 18 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Accounting Technician.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 1800 837 550 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 10-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
AAT stands for the Association of Accounting Technicians, a membership organisation with over 140,000 members worldwide. An AAT qualification is equivalent to a CIMA or ACCA qualification.
Take 15% off.
Kickstart your career this weekend with 15% off all courses. Reshape your life, earn a promotion, or start your new career.