Life Coaching Pathway
Master the skills to manage and motivate others and study psychology and counselling online today!
Many people have periods in their life that they find difficult to manage, and will seek help to navigate change and reorganise or rejuvenate their thirst for life. Being a life coach requires planning, motivation and a genuine desire to help others succeed. Further your career by gaining insights into the origins of human behaviour.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~400 Hours | 18 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Become an Elite Life Coach
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just $2,450 + GST
Or from only $25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Gain an accredited certificate to add to your CV and pursue a career as a life coach.
- Learn the fundamentals of life coaching and how to help facilitate change
- Advance your career by learning new techniques to help your clients learn and develop
- Use your new skills to help a wide range of people in a wide range of contexts
- Get promoted and achieve your own goals
- Understand the key principles of success, self-awareness, managing time and productivity, and helping people to achieve their goals and dreams.
- Learn to deal with people positively by understanding their behaviour
- Advance your career by improving your communication and people management skills
- Gain a foundation for working in counselling online and offline in sessions, management or education
- Receive a FREE 12 month student membership to the International Association for Counselling.
The Life Coaching Pathway comprises the following courses;
- The Nature and Scope of Psychology
- The Neurological Basis of Behaviour
- Environmental Effects on Behaviour
- Consciousness and Perception
- Psychological Development
- Needs, Drives and Motivation
- Abnormal Behaviour
- Individual Behaviour
- Group Behaviour
- Methods of Dealing with Psychological Problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Learning Specific Skills
- Listening and Bonding
- Interview Techniques
- Changing Beliefs and Normalising
- Finding Solutions
- Ending the Counselling
- The Counselling Session
- Focusing on the Present
- Telephone Counselling
- Dealing with Crisis
- Problem Solving Techniques I – Aggression
- Problem Solving Techniques II – Depression
- Problem Solving Techniques III – Grief and Loss
- Problem Solving Techniques IV – Suicide
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy I: Freud, Erikson & Jung
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy II: Adler
- Humanistic / Existential Approaches I: Gestalt Therapy
- Humanistic / Existential Approaches II
- Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy
- Behavioural Therapy
- Solution-Focussed Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Understanding Counselling
- Ethics & Confidentiality
- Understanding the Self
- Emotions and Behaviour
- Referral Practice
- Principles of Life Coaching
- Coaching Skills and Processes
- Setting SMART Goals
- Advanced Coaching Techniques
- Change Management – Boost Performance During Change
- Effective Time Management
- Developing a Vision and Mission Statement
- The Perfect Coaching Session
- Ethics, Boundaries and Safety
- Business Principles and Setting up a Coaching Business
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 10-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
Frequently Asked Questions
This course costs $2,450 + GST or only $25 per week on a no deposit, interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 170 hours, and you’ll have up to 12 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Your course will be delivered through our online learning platform. You can access our online learning platform from any web browser 24/7 so you can work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the resources you need at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates, you can start whenever you are ready. Your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got a 10 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee.