Certificate in Payroll Administration – Xero Stream
Become a Payroll Officer or add another string to your bow by extending your admin skills!
Administering a company’s payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of Payroll and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time, with special focus on Xero Payroll. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers. Gain an accredited certificate.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of Payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion.
- Gain employment as a Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
This is Designed for
- Those working or wanting to work in Payroll Administration
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll.
- Those looking to up-skill in their current admin position
- People who use Xero Payroll and want to learn more
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: 20 hours total. Start when you enrol.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Qualification information: Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification
Covering Ten Modules
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Employment Payment Summaries with Xero
- Xero Payroll Assessment
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!