- Gain essential Microsoft Excel skills and get a Certificate in Microsoft Excel to add to your CV
- Received unlimited tutor support throughout your studies
- Become confident and savvy with Excel, learning essential skills to perform introductory accounting functions
- This practical course guides you through the fundamental skills required to be able to create, modify, format and print Excel files.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
This course is designed for those who…
- Are new to Excel and would like a beginner course
- Are currently make minor updates to existing files and would now like to learn how to create worksheets from scratch
- Haven’t used Excel for a while and would like a refresher course
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 30 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
- CITG140 – Introducing Excel
- CITG141 – Entering Data
- CITG142 – File Operations
- CITG143 – Performing Calculations
- CITG144 – Modifying the Worksheet
- CITG145 – Formatting
- CITG146 – Printing
- CITG147 – Sorting and Filtering
Course Pricing: $250 + GST or only $25 per week on an. interest free payment plan