Certificate in Budgeting and Financial Management
Better manage your own finances or kickstart a career in Accounts and Financial Management!
Gain practical knowledge of budgeting and forecasting to ensure your own finances are kept under control. You’ll learn accounting and bookkeeping skills, as well and financial statement analysis, budgeting, cashflow management and more. Use the knowledge you gain from this course to kickstart a career in accounts, bookkeeping, and Financial Management.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
This Course contains eight modules
- ABKU202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKU152 – General Journal
- ABKU153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- ABKU218 – Depreciation
- ABKU106 – Adjusting Entries
- ABKU146 – Financial Statements
- ABKU122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKU189 – Financial Statement Analysis
- Learn the skills to best take care of your own personal finances
- Prepare to enter the job market for roles in accounts, bookkeeping, and Financial Management
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan!
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email. you will also have access to an online study group, allowing you to work with students who are sharing the experience.
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Career Academy Certificate of Achievement.
What Our Students Say
★★★★★“The communication from tutors are great and very helpful , I also find that the people in general are always checking up on progress and also providing further solutions to making accessing course easy. It has so far been a less stressful experience and I would recommend this to anyone.” – Rose Te Wheroro
★★★★★“Career Academy allows me to balance my studies with work and family time. Tutors are always willing to help, friendly and helpful. Feedback after all the assessments are great as it helps you to gauge whether you are on the correct track or not.” – David Boucher
★★★★★“The best part is having the ability to work at my own pace.” – Keeley Rikihana-Barker
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!