Advanced Microsoft Excel Package
Advance to a career you can count onChoose online Excel courses with certificates to add to your CV. Start with the basics and move through to advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge with this package comprised of three levels of learning. Gain Microsoft advanced Excel certification across file operations, sorting and filtering and use your advanced Excel skills to let employers see your worth. This advanced Excel course covers cross-referencing, data preparation, pivot tables and charts and much more. Enrol in our advanced Excel course to secure a future that adds up.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Get qualified & Earn More
Upskill in Accounting
Be awarded with an industry-recongised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
Improve your career prospects from just $25 per week
I FELT LIKE THERE WAS A CLEAR OUTCOME WITH WHAT I COULD DO WITH THE CAREER ACADEMY'S COURSES!
Almost immediately, it was the AAT Accounting Technician Pathway Program that caught her eye. ‘It offered me the accounting theory that I needed, with the option to add “Accounting Technician” status to my name, along with applying all my theoretical knowledge into practice through the use of accounting software such as Xero. It was also a lot more value for money than other courses I had researched.‘
- Add three certificates to your CV
- Gain advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Discover CSV’s and smart import functions
- Gain knowledge around table filtering & slicers
- Get 90 Continuing Professional Development hours
- Find out how to use the error indicator to convert cell formats
- Get a certificate that indicates your advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Prove your worth to prospective employers
- Introducing Excel
- Entering Data
- File Operations
- Performing Calculations
- Modifying the Worksheet
- Sorting and Filtering
- Working with Large Tables of Data
- When Formulas Don’t Calculate as Expected
- Using Multiple Worksheets
- Time Saving Functions
- Conditional Formatting
- Introduction to Recording Macros
- Microsoft 365 Functions
- Importing and Saving Plain Text Files
- Lookup and Cross-Reference
- Preparing Data for Reporting
- Using Tables
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
Learn from the best and become the master of Excel
- This course has been developed in partnership with Excel at Work
- Excel at Work are Microsoft Office Certified and are leaders in online Excel Training. They have a huge depth of experience in delivering training that delivers results.
- High quality content that has been designed to help you with your job or career
- This Microsoft Excel qualification lets prospective employers know you’re serious about learning and have the skills to succeed
Flexible Payment Options
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have over 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
This course costs $495 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 90 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as an Administration Assistant.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 1800 837 550 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 7-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
Excel covers the basics/essentials of Excel, whereas Advanced Excel covers advanced Excel features such as VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
Excel is widely used worldwide as an essential business tool. This certificate shows employers you are workforce ready and gives you the confidence to succeed in an administrative role.