Advanced Xero Package
Choose the Advanced Xero Package and head to the futureThis Xero accounting package starts an introduction and moves through payroll and into an advanced Xero course. Discover report preparation and analysis systems, understand employment payment summaries and receive access to Xero’s official advisor certification once you wrap up this Xero package. Learn how to manage sales, invoices, quotes, and inventory, then shift into modules around templates, budgeting and tracking with a Xero advanced course that ticks all the boxes. Enrol for the Advanced Xero Package.
100% Online Delivery
Get instant access
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
Study at your own pace – students generally complete one module per-week. See our free course guide for detailed duration information.
Get qualified & Earn More
Become an expert in Xero
Be awarded with a Xero Certified certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment
- Gain 40 continuing professional development hours
- Accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals
- Developed and delivered by an IAB Accredited Training Provider
- The Career Academy is a Xero Partner
- Receive updated course material with the latest Xero functions, tips and tricks
- Receive Xero’s official advisor certification on successful completion
- FREE 12-month student membership to the Institute of Public Accountants on enrolment
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases & Bills
- Reconciliation and Managing Accounts in Xero
- Introduction to Xero Reporting
- Introduction to Xero Add-ons
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Employment Payment Summaries with Xero
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
- Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
- Budgeting with Xero
- Tracking Categories in Xero
- Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
- Customising Templates in Xero
- Introduction to Projects and Expenses
Receive access to Xero’s official advisor certification. This contains assessment questions to test your knowledge and understanding of Xero, based on what you have learned in the Certificate in Xero, Certificate in Xero Payroll and Advanced Certificate in Xero. This certification is issued by Xero and is a frequent request of employers.
Become a certified Accounting Technician with the Institute of Public Accountants for FREE
On enrolment, you are eligible to apply for a Certified Accounting Technician student membership with the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). Throughout your course you’ll learn the skills you need to succeed and upon completion of your course with The Career Academy you will receive access to the Certified Accounting Technician program provided by the IPA so you can further upskill and gain a valuable certification to add to your CV.
PAYMENT PLAN FROM $25 PER WEEK
PAY IN FULL AND SAVE $300
Pay your course fees upfront and benefit from a $300 discount, with a 10 business day money-back guarantee.
Why The Career Academy?
We're an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with a certificate of achievement to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want.
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed.
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion.
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
This course costs $995 + GST or only $25 per week on a no-deposit, interest-free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 40 hours, and you’ll have up to 6 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week, but if life gets busy, you can apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon completing this course, you could obtain work as a Bookkeeper.
Contact a friendly student advisor on 1800 837 550 to learn about potential career outcomes and where our courses could take you. Employers often approach The Career Academy looking for students and advertise jobs in our Career Centre, which you can access once enrolled. You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
Your course is delivered through our online learning platform, which you can access from any web browser 24/7 to work whenever and wherever you want. You can also interact with your tutors and other students within the learning environment. Online learning allows you to make the best use of your time and puts all the necessary resources at your fingertips. There are no set course start dates; you can start whenever you are ready, and your tutors and student services will check in on your progress and help you every step of the way.
Watch this video to see how online learning works:
Absolutely! You’ve got an 10-day cooling-off period (trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to review all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money-back guarantee*.
The Official Xero Advisor Certification is provided/delivered by Xero. Once you have completed your training course with TCA, we will refer you to Xero, where you will undertake the official Xero Advisor Certification process. Upon achieving successful Xero Advisor Certification, Xero will award you the certification.
Take 15% off.
Kickstart your career this weekend with 15% off all courses. Reshape your life, earn a promotion, or start your new career.