Administration Pathway Program - Reception
Take your reception career to a whole new levelThere’s a real need out there for the right people with this particular skill set. So if you have the desire to work as a receptionist and advance your career, this course is absolutely ideal. You’ll complete the Certificate in Reception & Office support followed by the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration.
100% Online & 24/7 Access
Get instant access within 1 business day and start when you're ready
Plus receive unlimited tutor support via phone & email from experienced professionals.
~400 Hours | 18 Months Access
Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per-week.
Get Qualified & Earn More
Become a Receptionist
Be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate of achievement on completion of this course.
Investment & Payment Options
Improve your career prospects for just $2,450 + GST
Or from only $25 per week with our no deposit, interest free payment plan.
Students rate us 4.8 out of 5 stars
How you'll benefit
- Be promoted and become a senior receptionist or executive PA.
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel and other advanced administrative areas.
- Learn online, at your own pace, with professional tutor support by phone and email.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Grasp the principles of verbal and written communication in the business environment.
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other students.
- Gain an accredited qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles.
- Build on the knowledge and skills learned in the Certificate in Reception & Office Support including business legislation, managing projects and human resource management.
- Receive access to our extensive eLibrary filled with books which will help you increase the depth of your subject knowledge and take your skills to the next level.
The Administration Pathway Program – Reception comprises the following courses;
- Role of a Receptionist
- Effective Business Communication
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Organise Schedules
- Office Organisation and Procedures
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Dealing with Invoicing, Credit Policies and Cash Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Relations
- Workplace Practices
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Accounting with Xero
- Accounting with MYOB Essentials
- Introduction to Project Management
- Establishing Timelines and Milestones
- Project Implementation, Completion and Evaluation
- Using Microsoft Excel
Why The Career Academy?
We’re an internationally recognised online education provider, who partners with industry to deliver you the latest and most up to date content. We have almost 15 years experience in online education and help change the lives of over 20,000 students every single year.
- Upskill and be awarded with an industry and employer recognised certificate to help you reach your potential & earn more.
- You’ll receive unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals
- Flexible online learning so you can study whenever and wherever you want
- Get free access to the career centre who will review and improve your CV to help you succeed
- 83% of our graduates say our qualifications improved their ability to get a new job or promotion
Receive unlimited tutor support
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an industry recognised certificate
100% Money Back Guarantee
After enrolling, you’ll receive an 10-day cooling off period (or trial period). If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.
Get all the info you need
- Course duration, qualifications and module details
- Pricing and payment options
- Compare other related courses
- Receive a free course consultation
Download a free course guide to find out everything you need to know before enrolling
Frequently Asked Questions
This course costs $2,450 + GST or only $25 per week on a no deposit, interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
This course takes approximately 400 hours, and you’ll have up to 18 months to complete. Study in your own time, at your own pace. Most of The Career Academy courses are designed so that you do one module a week. But if life gets busy you can take longer and even apply for a course extension if you need more time.
Upon the completion of this course, you can obtain a job as a Receptionist. These jobs in Australia earn approximately $57,522 per year but can be as high as $65,757 per year. (Payscale)
Contact a friendly student advisor on 1800 837 550 to find out about potential career outcomes and see where our courses can take you. Employers also constantly approach The Career Academy looking for students and employers also advertise jobs in the Career Centre (available once you enrol). You’ll also receive a FREE CV review.
This qualification is Internationally recognised. Our qualifications are highly sought after by employers around the world and accredited by global industry bodies such as ICOES.
Absolutely! You’ve got a 10 day cooling off period (or trial period) at the start of your course. Take that time to look through all your learning material and get a feel for online learning. If you decide the course isn’t for you within the trial period, you’ll get a full money back guarantee*.