Administration Pathway Program – Reception
Follow our Administration Certificate Pathway to fast track your career!
Become a certified administrator with our accredited Administration Pathway Program. You’ll complete a ten week certificate followed by a six month Advanced Certificate and an assessment of competence based on your experience. Certificate in Business Administration, followed by the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration combine to create this program.
Download your FREE Course Curriculum now
- Gain the skills and accreditation to become a business administrator
- Gain a practical understanding of the most commonly used accounting software; Xero and/or MYOB
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Grasp the principles of verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with your experienced tutor and other Business Administration students
- Gain an accredited qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Build on the knowledge and skills learned in the Certificate in Reception & Office Support including business legislation, managing projects and human resource management
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that suits your schedule
Investment: $2,450 + GST. Available from $25 a week with our interest-free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: 400 hours over a maximum of eighteen months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months before you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Complimentary eLibrary Access
Receive access to our extensive eLibrary filled with books which will help you increase the depth of your subject knowledge and take your skills to the next level.
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within New Zealand. Upon completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
The availability of administration-related roles in Australia is expected to increase resulting in 20,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for administration roles is between $39,652 – $63,262 per year.
Sources: Pay Scale AU, The Department of Education
This program combines two courses
Certificate in Reception & Office Support
Take the first step with the Certificate in Reception & Office Support. This will teach you essential reception skills and advance your Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills
Advanced Certificate in Business Administration
Step two is completing the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration. This comprehensive course builds on the practical skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate courses. It will further enhance your admin skills.